Select a marketing topic of your choice (examples include: Global Marketing, Services, Pricing). Begin your research by using the GCU Library or an electronic database search.
Find a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article (published within the last 5 years) on a topic addressed in this course that is of interest to you.
Write an article review of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- What is the thesis (main idea) of the article?
- Why is (are) the author(s) writing about the topic?
- What facts are presented?
- How does it relate to the other readings (especially the text) on the topic?
- What are the conclusions and recommendations?
- Critique the article.