Procter and Gamble sells its products across the entire world. For its distribution strategy ______________________________.
- the best option is a standardized approach because consumer shopping behavior for consumer packaged goods is the same across all cultures
- the company needs to take into account that the retail structure differs significantly across countries
- the company will be able to work with the same retail companies in every market it operates in
- currency effects will be the most important determinant of the distribution strategy
- the company should use the same strategy it uses in the US