PART A – REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. Research the following TERMS and PHRASES; these are linked with your assessment. Write down your definition or explanation for each point. Please remember to include the source of information used.
a. Product information
b. Information sources
e. Organisational requirement
g. Product purpose
i. Product appeal
k. SWOT Analysis
2. Using your own research, how would you gain knowledge of a product that you want to bring to the market?
3. Once you have found valuable information on the product you are going to bring to the market, how do you separate the information to identify the benefits and features of the product?
4. Before you bring your product to the market? How would you successfully evaluate and compare your competitor’s products?
5. Using this website www.accc.gov.au please provide an overview of the Trade Practices Act. 1974?
6. How would you evaluate a potential buyer market?
7. Please create a marketing organisational structure and define the responsibilities of each role.
8. Name the 5 processes when buying and selling products and services. Explain why all the 5 processes are important to succeed.
9. Identify key provisions of the following legislations:
b. Consumer protection
c. Contract Law legislation
10. Identify the Ethical principles of Privacy Laws.