https://brainyhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/17.png 0 0 brainyhomeworkhelp https://brainyhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/17.png brainyhomeworkhelp2020-11-25 11:15:072020-11-25 11:15:07Module 04 Course Project - Rough Draft
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Module 04 Course Project – Rough Draft
- What is the problem?
- When does the problem occur?
- Who and/or what does it affect?
- What are the potential solutions for the problem?
- How can you present the solution(s) in a fair way to your audience, respecting their perspective(s)?
Your rough draft will consist of the bulk of your proposal’s content, and should include your proposal broken into four sections:
- Purpose: Indicate the purpose and scope of your problem – tell us what you will be solving and why you believe it is an important issue.
- Problem: Share what the actual problem is and any history that you have regarding it or additional problems that will branch from this initial problem.
- Solution: Provide what your solution(s) to the problems are, and outline the steps that you think are needed to get to the solution.
- Conclusion: Wrap it all up and provide a conclusion to the reader. Be sure to engage your reader by applying effective organization, appropriate tone, and clear usage.
Also provide a reference page with a minimum of four references properly formatted in APA style. At least two of your references should be scholarly sources. At this stage, the draft should be between 3-to-5 pages plus the reference page.