HELP WITH COMMUNICATION ASSIGNMENT. PAYING $8. Choose an organization of which you have been a member.
HELP WITH COMMUNICATION ASSIGNMENT. PAYING $8.
Choose an organization of which you have been a member. An organization may be a family, business, or place at which you have volunteered, such as a nonprofit. Describe a specific problem that occurred in that organization and was not handled effectively. The problem could be an ongoing issue or a single incident and may be a major problem or a less serious one (however, it should be an important issue that required that a change be made in the organization). Provide a 1- or 2-sentence rationale for your problem choice. Identify three of the seven processes discussed in the course
- Determine the goal(s) of the communication(s).
- Identify and profile the internal audience(s) you wish to reach.
- Develop the messages that are central to the audience(s).
- Select the communication channels you will employ.
- Choose the communication activities and materials you will execute.
- Identify any internal or external partnerships that are crucial to the success of your goal(s). For example, are there any internal departments in the organization you will need to cooperate with in order to make your communication strategy a success? Describe the ways in which you will secure this cooperation.