https://brainyhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/17.png 0 0 brainyhomeworkhelp https://brainyhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/17.png brainyhomeworkhelp2020-11-25 11:18:182020-11-25 11:18:18COM301 MOD 2 CTOption #1: Self-concepts, Scripts, and Impression Management in the Workplace PaperFor this assignment, in a four- to five-page paper, you will conduct a self-analysis examining how sel
"Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
COM301 MOD 2 CTOption #1: Self-concepts, Scripts, and Impression Management in the Workplace PaperFor this assignment, in a four- to five-page paper, you will conduct a self-analysis examining how sel
COM301 MOD 2 CT
Option #1: Self-concepts, Scripts, and Impression Management in the Workplace Paper
For this assignment, in a four- to five-page paper, you will conduct a self-analysis examining how self-concepts, scripts, and impression management are all insinuated in your current or former workplace experiences.
- This includes your own analysis of your experience and attitudes towards others at work and interpersonal communication influenced by yours and your counterparty’s socioeconomic status, sexuality, gender, disability, and/or race/group affiliation, and age. This also includes the usual formations of cliques within the workplace.
- Most of us have experienced some degree of discrimination in the workplace. Some of us have not been the object of discrimination, but we are aware of forms of discrimination that take place in the workplace. Make sure that you analyze one or two instances of workplace discrimination.
- You must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the concepts associated especially with Chapter 2 of the textbook.
- In the argumentative phase of your paper, explain how you negotiated the interpersonal communication of discrimination. Explain whether this negotiation required modifications of any of those self-concepts and identities you perform, the scripts you use, and the ways that you manage impressions in order to negotiate these experiences of workplace discrimination.
- Refer to the Critical Thinking Rubric in the Module 2 Folder for more information on expectations for this assignment.
- Your written paper should be four to five pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- You need to cite at least two sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. These should be scholarly or peer-reviewed resources. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU-Global Library’s homepage.